2008年10月4日 星期六

Composition Skills and the Internet (Journal 2)

When I have to write a composition, I will look for the books or surf the internet which contain much information. I think this website -- http://write.scu.edu.tw/ -- is very helpful to me.

It gives me a lot of useful information for how to write a good essay. First, it contains every kinds of article that we can consult how to write different topics on this website. Second, it also has sources can be divided into two parts: basic and advanced about grammar practice, and it can help me to use right grammar in an article. Third, this website make some common mistake into a list which we may make. It analyzes every error narrowly, and teach us how to correct these mistakes. The most important reason I like this website is because it classify category systematically. I can easy to understand what is its mean.

I think I could learn lots of sentence structure, learn how to write essay, paper, autobiography, and so on, on this website. Besides, I would make less mistakes after surfing this web. I hope I can use this website to promote my composition ability, and can write a prefect composition one day.


(total words:207)

沒有留言: