2008年10月4日 星期六

It's Me (Journal 1)

My Name is 寇希妤. My English name is Krista. I born in Nov.28th, 1989. I am 18years old, more than one month later I will turn 19 years old. I think I should become more independence, has more responsibility, and much more maturity.

I lived in sun-drenched the South part of Taiwan, second largest city - Kaoshiung -. Kaoshiung is a very beautiful place and our people here are very friendly. There are four people in my family, father, mother, elder sister, and I. My father is an office worker, my mother is a housewife, and my sister is a college student in Shih Chien University, she is also an English major student. We get along with each other. We are a family with happiness, warmth, and full of love.

I have many hobbies, I like drawing, listening to music, watching movies, go traveling, chatting with my friends, reading books and fashion magazine, and shopping, ext. When I have free time I will do these things, or when I feel unhappy I also do them and they can make me feel better.

Optimistic, cheery, have a good temper, and always stand in others point to deal with many things I think these are my merits. Many of my friends and my mom told me that “You are too innocent and silly”, they all worry about that some people would deceive me. For me, I think a little lazy, a little muddled are my shortcomings.

In these four years, I have to learn much more knowledge, not only in English but also in my daily life. I hope I can advance to a higher school smoothly, and I will go abroad to further my learning.

I am desirous that the people I love and I all can HAPPY forever. In my mind, happy can let our life more colorful and more meaningful.


(312 words)

沒有留言: