2008年12月19日 星期五

My Favorite Movie(Journal)




The Parent Trap is my favorite movie, I have seen the movie at least ten times. In the movie, Lindsay Lohan acted two roles, Hallie Parker and Annie James. Their father Nick Parker was acted by Dennis Quaid, and their mother Elizabeth James was acted by Natasha Richardson.


Story:

Hallie Parker and Annie are twins. Because their parents devoted when they born, they didn’t know each other. Hallie Parker lived in a vineyard in California with their dad, and Annie lived in London with their mom. On one summer vacation they went to the same camp, and they met each other by chance. They are naughty, therefore they were be separated from other children in the summer camp and they lived together. At first, they didn’t like each other. When they were chatting, they found out that their birthday is the same day; they like to eat the food people don’t like; they have the necklace with their initial; Hallie never see her mom, and Annie never see her dad. Then, when they taking their treasure - the picture be tron into two pieces -, they found out that they are twins awesomely. They decided to change each other to live with their parent they never seen and bring their parents together, thus, family can have a reunion. But, in that time their father had a new girlfriend, they decided to defeat her and let their mam and dad marry again. In the end, the ending is satisfied.


There are some reasons to explain why I saw this moive many times. First, I like the actor and actress in this movie. It’ s not easy that Lindsay Lohan played two roles in the moive. She need to play the different personality between two girls and different accent between a girl lived in London and in California. Every role in the movie is characteristic. Every actor and actress’ acting is remarkable. Second, Althougt the movie didn’t have cliffhanger, It is a joyful movie. I think it is not only the Family & Kids comedy, but moved many people because it stress the importance of the love between parents and children. Third, I learned something after I saw the movie. For example, I learned that do not criticize, do not complain, and do not blame when I face the setback. Besides, I learned that to show consideration for people, to praise and admire people, to be grateful to people sincerely. In addition, I will smile to the people who I am talking with like the mom Elizabeth James in the movie. The most important thing is that I have a family full of warm, happiness, and love. I have to cherish my family and what I have in hand.

沒有留言: